Thursday, March 14, 2013

What to do ?????

Another day of racking my brain trying to figure out the best way to do the exterior of the house. I would really like to give it the old stone look with bits of moss growing in between some of the stones. I have some stucco and was thinking about spreading some of that on and then carving out the stones. I've started making a stencil, thinking that might work, but it just won't be thick enough. GRRRR.. this is frustrating.

On a good note, I went to town yesterday and stopped by a  yard sale ( I know! On a Wednesday)!  I was able to get a couple of goodies, a lite brite with the pegs and some Lincoln logs, (not to sure what I will use those for yet), and a few other odds and ends.  I was more excited about the pegs than anything else.

Well, back to the drawing board. Hopefully, I'll figure out the exterior soon.
Until then, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment