Saturday, March 30, 2013

Life gets in the way of miniatures

Hopefully all the drama that life has been dealing me will go on hiatus for a while and let me get back to my miniatures.

I textured the exterior walls with stucco and painted them gray:


I still plan on adding a bit of age to the exterior, I'll update the photos when I do.

I had planned on doing the trim a bright white, but that didn't seem to get the old cottage feel that I am going for. So now I'm trying an off white. Hopefully, this will work. 

Well, back to work for now. Take care.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for joining my blog. I dont have Google plus on my blog, when I tried it it threw my blog out of balance so I went back to the old Google follower page so it wont let me join your blog. I have you bookmarked and will get back to see your progress on your house which is coming along great by the way. Mini Hugs, LJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow . I am so glad that i found your blog. I am sure i will come back here.

    ReplyDelete